PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
The website at www.bloomingdalesflorist.ie is owned and operated by Lynda O’Connor, T/A Bloomingdales Florist, Registered Office: 12A Barnhill Road, Dalkey, Co Dublin, Ireland. Vat Reg Number:
See our Contact Us Page for our contact details.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website referred to as www.bloomingdalesflorist.ie site and your relationship with Bloomingdales Florist ("Bloomingdalesflorist.ie", "we" or "us"). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Bloomingdalesflorist.ie site.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You agree to abide by all relevant laws and statutes under Irish Law.
3. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
6. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
7. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-
12. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site may or may not contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-
14. Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE RELEVANT COURT OF IRELAND. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS, AND ARE WAIVING ANY CLAIM THAT SAID COURT IS AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR AN IMPROPER FORUM BASED ON LACK OF VENUE. This site is created and controlled by Bloomingdalesflorist.ie. As such, the laws of Ireland will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws
Prices of products may change from time to time due to seasonal and/or climatic changes which may subject particular products to increases/decreases in a normal price. We shall always endeavour to keep our prices competitive and fair.
All sales will show prices to include VAT for ease of purchase.
Our VAT Number: IE 5111988S
We clearly show you the price you have to pay for our products. If, by mistake, we have under-
You can only purchase Gift Card at full value (including paying VAT) and cannot pay for them using any other promotional offers or codes.
If you have received a Gift Card, you cannot transfer it to anyone else and you cannot use it to purchase other Gift Cards. You can only use it to make purchases up to the value of the Gift Card.
16 Acceptance of your order
Our products are sold for personal use only. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless we actually dispatch the products to you. Your order (including payment) is an offer to buy from us, so nothing we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually send the product to you. At any point up until then, we may decide not to send the products to you and to give you a full refund. If an item is out of stock, we will let you know and unless you then request your payment be returned we will hold your payment until the product is next in stock. At the moment the goods are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us.
Payment can be made via our standard payment method; that is by any major credit or debit card. This payment method is provided by Realex (payment engine). Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your good or provision of the service to you.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
You confirm that the credit, debit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-
You may only use one discount code with each order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where you add more than one discount code to the basket.
17 Delivery and charges
The cost of shipping and delivery is clearly displayed at 'checkout' for your approval prior to confirming your order.
18 Cancellation of order
You have the right to cancel your order for goods at any time up to 7 working days after the day following the delivery of the goods by contacting our Customer Services department by email at email@example.com Your right to cancel is on the basis that we will be able to re-
If the products have already been posted to you (or on your behalf to any other person), you (or the other person) must return the products to us at the time of cancellation and we will credit your credit or debit card with the price of the products within 30 days beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given. If you paid by Instant Gift Card™, we will provide you with a new Gift Card™. You should return products to Bloomingdales Florist enclosing a copy of the original invoice. When returning goods we recommend that you use recorded delivery, or obtain a proof of posting (a proof of posting can be obtained free of charge at any Post Office).
If you do not return the goods within 7 days of your cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering the goods. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the web site.
19 Competitions/Special Offers
All competitions and special offers promoted and offered by Bloomingdalesflorist.ie are eligible only to consumers within the Republic of Ireland.
Every attempt will be made to contact the winner of each competition by using the contact details provided via the competition channel, were we cannot make contact and we leave a message, the winners must come back to Bloomingdalesflorist.ie within fourteen (14) days. After fourteen days Bloomingdalesflorist.ie will re draw for a new winner.
Competitions and special offers are either advertised via our Facebook page, Bloomingdalesflorist.ie blog and/ or newsletter. Competitions and special offers have specific time periods attached to each competition and/or offer and are available only while stocks last.
20 Availability of Bloomingdalesflorist.ie site
We try and offer you the best service we can. But we cannot promise that all our products and services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the Bloomingdalesflorist.ie will be fault free. If you find a fault, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org This e-
There will be some times when your access to the Bloomingdalesflorist.ie Site is restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or improvements.
We may use a third party to manage our customer reviews. This means that if you submit a review about Bloomingdalesflorist.ie or a particular product sold through the Bloomingdalesflorist.ie site you may become subject to the terms and conditions of a third party. If you are asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the third party before submitting a review, please read the terms and conditions carefully to make sure that you do agree to them.
We reserve the right to refuse to post reviews on the Bloomingdalesflorist.ie site or to remove reviews already posted on the Bloomingdalesflorist.ie site.
We aim to deal with any complaints in a fair, confidential, swift and effective way. They should be directed via email@example.com This e-
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
As a valued customer, we never pass any of your information to third parties without first gaining your explicit consent.
We will not email you in future about our products and offers if you choose to opt-